Price And Quantity
- 10000.00 - 100000.00 INR/Kilograms
- 50 Kilograms
- Febuxostat, sold under the brand names Uloric among others, is a medication used long-term to treat gout due to high uric acid levels
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- DMSO: 63mg/mL; H2O: <1mg/mL; EtOH: <1mg/mL
- 1 Years
- 2-(3-cyano-4-isobutoxyphenyl)-4-methyl- 1,3-thiazole-5-carboxylic acid
- Room Temperature
- Industrial Grade
- 316.374 g/mol Grams (g)
- 98% 99% 100%
- All Indian port
- 10000 Kilograms Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
Harikrishna Enterprise is one of the leading supplier, manufacture and exporter of Febuxostat from india.
Febuxostat belongs to a group of drugs known as xanthine oxidase (XO) inhibitors. It is used to reduce blood uric acid levels in patients with gout, a painful arthritic condition that mainly affects the big toe, but can also affect the ankles, heels, knees, elbows, wrists or fingers. Febuxostat is used in the treatment of gout patients with hyperuricemia, or high uric acid levels. The most common side effects of Uloric are liver problems, nausea, joint pain.
Febuxostat, sold under the brand names Uloric among others, is a medication used long-term to treat gout due to high uric acid levels. It is generally only recommended in those who cannot take allopurinol. When initially started, medications such as NSAIDs are often recommended to prevent gout flares.
- Molar mass: 316.374 g/mol
- IUPAC ID: 2-(3-cyano-4-isobutoxyphenyl)-4-methyl- 1,3-thiazole-5-carboxylic acid
- Formula: C16H16N2O3S